VICIdial Open-Source Contact Center Suite
VICIdial is an enterprise class, open source, contact center suite in use by many large call centers around the world. It has over fourteen thousand(14,000) registered installations in over 100 countries around the world. The official releases of VICIdial have been downloaded over twenty five thousand(25,000) times in the last year alone.
VICIdial has a full featured predictive dialer. It can also function as an ACD for inbound calls, or closer calls coming from VICIdial outbound fronter agents as well as emails and website chat messages coming in from customers. It is capable of inbound, outbound, and blended phone call handling. VICIdial even allows you to have agents logged in from remote locations. The agent screen is available in sixteen(16) different languages, with options to make your own translations as well.
For more information about the VICIdial Open-Source Contact Center Project, please visit:
- VICIdial Whitepaper
- VICIdial Screenshots
- The VICIdial features list
- Third-party Add-Ons List
- The VICIdial open source project page
- The VICIdial mobile apps for Android and iOS devices
- The Admin website demo and free trial software
- The VICIdial forums
- The VICIdial wiki
- The VICIdial tracker (for feature requests and bug reports).
- The VICIbox ISO installer
- The SourceForge download website
- Our other downloads website