now browsing by category
This video explains what VICIdial is, how Open-Source Software works, why thousands of companies have chosen to use it, who the Vicidial Group is and what services we can offer to you.
You can find VICIdial in use at thousands of different companies and organizations all over the world. From a bank in Japan to a social club in the United States, all sorts of organizations trust VICIdial to communicate with their customers and members.
Here is a small list of how organizations are using VICIdial on a daily basis to help get business done:
- Inbound customer service and sales calls for small to medium size business
- Hospital patients post-checkout survey
- Local social club broadcasting to members
- Doctor’s office patient contact management: inbound/outbound/email
- School district broadcast messages and parent response IVRs
- Home visit nursing company, nurse visit logging and patient contact inbound/outbound
- Rehabilitation facilities 24/7 crisis hotline
- Political polling
- Emergency response call center, operating 24/7 and taking 911 emergency calls
- Fortune 500 insurance company sales agents territory-dialing clients in specific states
- Debt collections, inbound/outbound
- Phone call logging and redirection for lead management company (10,000+ DIDs)
- Infomercial sales and service, shipping and order management IVR
- Bank customer service call center
- Newspaper circulation service and sales
- Utility company sales, service and automated billing IVR
For more information on how VICIdial can help your organization, please contact us.
VICIdial is the most popular Open-Source Contact Center Solution in the world. With over 14,000 installations in over 100 countries around the world. The agent screen is available in 16 different languages, with options to easily create your own custom translations as well.
We have clients running VICIdial at call centers from 5 to 500 agents, handling over a million calls a day at the larger installations.
VICIdial is also award winning as well! With awards from CIO Review, Sourceforge, ITexpo and several others, VICIdial is acknowledged as a best-in-class solution for contact centers.
If you would like to learn more about VICIdial, contact us.
Let your agents handle inbound and outbound phone calls as well as inbound email and customer website chat all together in the same web-based agent interface.
With Skills-based routing and Queue Prioritization, you can have calls and emails go to the agents that can handle them the most efficiently.
You can also have those agents handling outbound calls when the inbound call load is low.
You get your own physical servers in one of our hosting facilities. We have hundreds of servers in our private hosted clusters that we maintain just for our hosted call center services. We only use Tier-3 datacenters with multiple internet backbone connections and redundant power solutions, so you know your service is going to work.
For more information about VICIhost Hosted Contact Center Service, visit VICIhost.com.